Todayyyyy.....
i went to the dentist,although this is the title of my blog today, its not really the best or most exiting thing that happened today.But then again it might swell be because..well nothing much happned. I got up.
did homework..rather frustratingly from my chemistry text book instead of boilogy as i didnt write the lesson down and it strangly seemed to be relivant.
THEN. i walked to the dentist, it was suprisingly cold.Once again there was nothing wrong ith my teeth so i collected my 'my teeth SHINE' sticker and left.
I walked into town hoping my money had transferred into my bank so i could buy a phone...but it had'nt...bummer.
What a stupid word..Bummer...i never really got why people would say bum or bummer when something bad happened. Seems a bit stupid to me.
Then i went into waterstones and looked through books to spend my book voucher on. I wone the progress prize at my school prize giving.Iwas quite chuffed seeing as i'd never won one before...Though my mate bushbaby thought it was a retard prize (What did you have for dinner? I can't see your expression)
I got two books 'Agatha Rasin and The Faries of Fryam' by M.C.Beaton I've read loads of these now. I think there aimed at middle agen women, but there funny and im past caring. The other 'life of Pi' by Yann Martel A bestseller ..ohhhh. I saw Chris..and said HI. I browsed the shelves .. untill my i got sick of my brothers moaning and went home.
Then..homework homework homework. Then my brothers friend came over...
rank tea..looked at running shoes for with my mum for my mum on the computer .. as i had nothing more intresting to do..Then went online to order my phone..YAY. exitement and read a REALLY funny bulliten from my best mate Jack. it was one of those quiz things..
'Have you ever woke up next to someone and smiled?
yess. ullswater woke up next to jazz and was like wtf?! whats she doin here. then realised that we were all in the same tent. so i was like ohhhhhhh ok then :) but then i looked to the other side and my smile went away when i saw who was flattening me from the other side haha'That actually made me laugh out loud..We where in a huge group tent on an outward boud course in the mountains.There was a girl called megan with pink bits in her hair who was nice but jack was terrified of her.
'What are your plans for the next weekend?
oooooohhhhh photo course thing with jazz, maybe town with a few people, home again for a bit, then to jasmines for a halloween party :P gonna be good. ooh and then rugby against rushden :)'
oooooohhhhh photo course thing with jazz, maybe town with a few people, home again for a bit, then to jasmines for a halloween party :P gonna be good. ooh and then rugby against rushden :)'
Hah he referes to me as Jazz and Jasmine as if im two people so it makes it seem like hes 1. A player 2. Not spending his whole saturday with me.
Im in such a good mood now!!
i have just aquired a few songs off the new kings of leon album=), and the britannia high soundtrack =S
Ive got a haloween party and photography coruse, town with my mates and High School Musical 3 to look forward too.
Ok im feeling the need to explain myself on the high school musical front. My school did high school musical 1 as its production year. I had a whale of a time with my best mates and first proper boy and i have felt the need to whatch the rest on the films with that set of mates (excluding ex)
Have an amazing evening, day, life, whatever
MemoryKeeper
No comments:
Post a Comment