I do belive it is the 10th of the 11th month.
I have had a superb week, thank you.
One spent thier week back in schooling, where one saw ones friends a large amount of time. One how you would say 'thursday raved' this evening with ones friend jack. Also had a rather deep conversation.
Ok i can't be arsed to talk like that anymore. Im singing 5 times a week now and its slowly beginning to take its toll on my voice. ARGH. 9 lessons and carols choir is great! so is choir, thursday raveing and singing lessons.
This weekend i went to my mate katys house and had a complete LAUGH. she lives miles away because she moved away when we we where small i've known her all my life- oh, and i love her to bits.
We shopped and i slept over, was complete jokes. She has FINALLY dumped PMT andy as i like to call him, he was such a moody shit. I did a face pack for the first time lol, i look exactly the same.Im a bit jealos of her to be honest. Shes proper pretty and popular...Meh. life goes on.
I am slowly but surely getting sick to death of school.Lessons and course work to the max at the moment.AHHHH I HAVE dt english art everything,but heyy..
I believe that everything happens for a reason.
People change so that you can learn to let go,
Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they go right,
You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself
And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together
Marilyn Monroe
I have recently been thinking.My life has been pretty much perfect up to now. Nothing has gone wrong. I am not deprived, i have NOTHING to complain about. I am very lucky. I have never been very ill. I am very rarely ill and when i am its a cold.
What is worrying me is that im going to hit, say 25 and get cancer ,lukimia, tuberkulosis(sorry cant spell), anything.And to be honest im a bit scared,
but hey. Im sure i'll be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment