Tuesday, 23 December 2008

18.End of term

















I am surprised at myself. I am not one who has ever understood the term lie-in.

But this week i was at my grandparents all week. After my messiah concert (more on that later) i slept at my house, did my paper round (more on that later also) and went to my grandparents.
I was there from the 18th till the 23rd.

During that time we went to a wildlife place and i am really chuffed with my pictures =o].

But the fact of the matter is i did not see eight o'clock all week.
This is a big achievement for me.

On the last day of term i got to school and then had two assembles which i had to sing in as im in the choir. Then i went into town and did not much.
Then i went to thw hall where we where going to perform handels messiah. We listened to the performances...changed into our smart stuff. i had the same shirt as 7 other people. great. Then we went on stage, it was actually boiling. I could barely hold my folder for people as where crushed in. So i didn't think we did that great cos its hard to sing when you are hot and sweaty..
yum.

i was so tired, i had been singing all weekend with rehearsals for both nine lessons  about 12 hours of pure singing in four days. AHH



Paper round.

I got a letter, there probably making me redundant i am going to bee so skint, all the time. twenty pound a month is not a lot. GAH.



I am surprised at how much school tires me out really.. . Christmas eve tomorrow!

I am not sure if i am getting a surprise or not.

Me; Mum, what are we doing tomorow??
mum; ahh you have to wait and see

Then denial all evening and the odd hint. hmm i will keep you posted.

i havent written for a while and i had so many things to say but im to tired to make this witty or intresting..sorry


Merry Christmas if you celebrate

xx

x







No comments:

Post a Comment