Sunday, 22 March 2009

73.Ages

Its been ages since i posted a blog, perhaps because I'm getting lazy. Perhaps i just need a holiday, or perhaps Dailybooth has taken my creative outlet.

Its March, the 22nd.
I'm thinking about the future to much, well worrying may be more appropriate.
I have an action plan.
Pass GCSES
Take what i get good grades in at GCSE to A level.
Do buisness at A level too.
Do Gold D of E, World Challenge and get a rank in CCF
Take a gap year.
Go to a good uni and either do photography, events organising or Islamic/religious studies.
Become Photograher, Party organiser/designer.
If that fails, become a teacher.


Thats it really, Oh and convince mother that giving up choir, hockey and A'Capella is enough to warrant Dance.

But, i need sleep.
I have had a weekend of family..aunts uncles cousins and grandparents.
This week better be good, town on the last day though =)
x

1 comment:

  1. you wanna do dance? fyi, i have to leave town with you guys at like.. 3:15ish? :S
    stuff to do. lol x

    ReplyDelete