I think the underground is brilliant.
I love trains to begin with. Not in a nerdy way, but sat on a train next to window, with my ipod, is getting pretty close to heavenly. I don't think its the train part, more the sat looking at lots of differnt views with music to acompany.
The underground i like because, its clever, all the differnt trains taking you differnt places. I like the people. Hundreds, all pushing into the trains untill nobody can move.
I think its strange how you will be pushed up against people, closer than you would choose to be and yet you will not tlak, or know anything about that person. Also how many different people there are, without trying to sound too much like tiddles.
You. Have somewhere to go. Your on the underground going there.
The person next to you. Is the same. Everyone on that train has a somewhere to go, someone to see, somebody to love, a hobbie and secrets.
It allways makes me think. Whats there story.
The other things i like;
Buskers! there arn't so many anymore, as you have to have a licence but the lack of them is a little annoying. One was playing tears in heavn yesterday =)
Escalators! I really like them especially the huge steep ones on the underground.
People! the sense of rush, its fun just to watch.
When i was going down the escalators, i could hear chanting. Then, there was a group of arsenal fans chanting 'Wembley, were the faumous arsernal and were going to wembely' and it made me happy for some reason. Some may see footie hooligans, they might turn into that after a bit more drink but, they just seemed happy.
The futures so Bright. i'm blinded.
Tuesday, 14 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMFG JAZZ WROTE A BLOG.
ReplyDeleteYes. Succsesssss.
:D
I also love the busy busy of trains and London underground.
:D
haha..mostly im one of those footie holigans:P
ReplyDeleteand it just gets worse after a drink...especially for the guys;)
xxx