Friday, 8 May 2009

81.Now

I will begin with a small piece of very obvious Information.
Very few of us blog anymore.
Literally down to me and Dani, but now she's got Craaaazy parental controls so she can't (if you can hack vista, message her and she'll love you forever)

So, its may.
My brothers twelve, and being SUPER lazy.
I've got GCSE's the beggining of June along with End Of Year exams, exam leave a CCF weekend and D of E Assessment to finish it all off.
Oh, and half term next week.
I have loads of coursework too. I'm generally rather shattered at the moment, but its going to be fiiinnneee.

So recently i have.
Been Promoted in CCF =)
Junior Corpral Tredget. Along with Ellen, Parveen, Tiddles, Sam and Lawrence. Exept that the navy Cadets are now 'Able Bodied Seamen'Teehee.

I went flying a few days ago and did a bit of Navigation about grafam and other such places. It was many of the Year 13's Last Chance too.
So bye to gralton, Avery and Chris Williams, The legends they are.

Also a D fo E weekend, Walked for ages with packs, camped, cooked had a lesson which was diar. The rowers that were ment to be there at 8 turned up at..10.30ish. We had a laugh without them though.
More laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment