Wednesday, 29 July 2009

91. 15

Yesterday I turned 15 years old.
As usual I feel no different, but I am growing up.
I am halfway to thirty, and i know thats an awful way of thinking about it but it is true.
15 is nearly 16, and it won't surprise me if this year goes exeptionally fast, I have a year of coursework and GCSE's ahead of me. Followed by a good summer, that will include getting a job. Then finding out how i do in my GCSE's, then knowing where i'm going for 6th form.

Though right now, on the 29th of July 2009, its just fine.
its fine to be the 29th of July, it dosen't need to be next year and I'm not sure i want to wish it away. I've still got the best part of 4 weeks of holiday left, yes that 4 weeks may include some serious graft, but it also includes two weeks in the sun, a week with grandparents and a mixed week at home.

The mixed week will be a mixture of a Two things ;
Coursework
Mates

Anyway last night i went to London with my parents and brother. We walked around china town looking for a resturant and eventually went for italian.Ironic perhaps. I had sea Bass which was so nice. Anyway then we went to see Les Miserables.
Which was fantastic. The voices where like i'd never herd, the stage was fantastic.
When le'marc sang bring him home, it was spine tingeling, when the little boy sang along with the inn keeper and his wife, it had us in fits of laughter and when the mother lasset sang i dreamed a dream.. i was jealous that i don;t have her voicE!
The stage was so cool. I don't really know how to describe it expect that it revolved around, so that walking scenes could be acted and scenes where changed in seconds. The baracade was odd, to begin with it looked like something from robot wars, but you soon saw its actual purpose.
Go see it, you may not like it as much as i did but hey, i'm a looser for any kind of musical theater.
Then we got the slow train home, oh don;t you love late night public transport? There was a funny drunk women who was tlaking to everyone. Its often worse.

anyway. Its 364 days until i'm 16 and can legally do some stuff i can't now. Well can't... is a stupid word because to be honest, if i so wished i could do most of those things and not get caught with ease. Not that i plan to.

Ahh...school. Its a big year and i can;t decide weather i will manage to work hard for its entireity.
In my mind i have this image of me working hard in my lessons, doing all my homeework, working hard on it, reviseing, actually putting a bit of effort into german and trying my very best to suceed.
But i do have an inkeling feeling that i'l get to school, and inn my first lesson i'll just do as i usually do. Do the work, work hard but don;t.. exel..in anything.
I'm not sure the end outcome will be any differnt for either.

Tiddles? When is this second party? Please?

I'm being called to go eat my dinner.
I may blog incesently and ramel endlessly about the same old things some more, though most of ,my blogs seem to end with me saying i'll add more later, that very rarely occours.

I hope you all have lovely days.
Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment