Sunday, 30 August 2009

93. Bazzar.

This week has messed up my head.
I got My GCSE results for my science modules.
A* in Biology
A in Chemistry
B in Physics
I wanted 3 A's so i suppose thats ok. I might retake Physics but I'm well happy with Biology.
I hate it when this conversation arises.
Me; Hiya, How'd you do?
Other ; 3 A*'s you?
Me; Nice one! Well done.A* in Biology
A in Chemistry
B in Physics
Other; WOW, OMG you did so well, well done, thats exellent...


ermm...? wtf. You got better than me, a simple well done wouldn't have pissed me off, but don't over compensate. Just makes people who arn't as clever as you angry. Ok, maybe just me, but its so patronising.

Then i went to Ellen's results party which was obscure and i came back with a fucked up head.
I was told something i now wish i didn't know.
I finished with Jack.
Alex and Alex got off..with not subtlety.
Hannah and Rammy got together.

All of which messed up my head, funnily enough the one that did the least fucking up was the one that actually concerned me.
It'l take some getting over but to be honest its for the best, I'd had enough anyway, and well, I'm not going to go into it.

So now. School starts on Thursday, Hardest year of my life acidemicly so far.. Wahoo.
To be honest, I'm feeling quite happy with that side of things.
Its just the rest.
Some of my frieendships just feel false, others are fine. I don't know. Ahrg.
stupid party.

No comments:

Post a Comment