Ok, i wasn't going to write about this but seeing as the other party did, i feel obliged to do so.
See, alone we stand, together we fall apart. Yeah, I think I'll be alright, I'm working so I won't have to try so hard. Tables, they turn sometimes.
well summed up really.I wouldn't be suprised if our blogs have very little difference.
I feel refreshed, saddened, yes but ready. Its over, and were not going to get back together. It was probably some of the happiest 8 months of my life, and I think its taught me a lot.
Don't take advantage of what you've got, but don't stop other things because of it.
I didn't take up...quite a few things because of the lack of time we had. I feel older, wiser, and less naive. Yer I've still got a lot to learn but here i am.
I'm looking forward to Cabaret way too much this year :) School work is fine. Yes, its going well even.
I'm determined to suceed.
Oh, and a close mate of mine told me the other day, you do to much, we'll never see you anymore.
What does he do with his time?
oh i talk to people..
So do i? what about after school?
i go on msn.
Ah well. Don't try and discourage me, go out and do stuff.
For a cliche - you've only got one life, live a fucking little :P
I am.
CROATIA HOLIDAY 10 KATY PEGG :D
Sunday, 27 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nick my lyric why don't you? ;)
ReplyDeleteIt captured the idea perfectly, i do apologize :)
ReplyDeletethat would be why i used it.
ReplyDelete