I should be revising.
I'm not.
Somedays I'l revise when I'm not timetabled too.
At the moment I'm not in the mood.
I'm sitting with my feet up, contemplating life inside my room. Listening to some tunes.
Well.
the fait hum of a pleasant and pretty song soars through the floor boards room downstairs, the piano pays softly and a woman's voice songs playfully over the top.
I'm content in someways.
but not in others, but life is always like that.
I can sit here and reminis for as long as i like.
Revision needs to be done, but i'l save it. I'm going to get my braces soon, in about an hour, then i'l make some cakes to take to my grandma, then 'l revise. If i can. Braces may hurt..we shall see.
things I'm enjoying at the moment;
misfits
Music (The Coral - Dreaming of you)
Rowing
knowledge that revision brings
a sense of enterprise and organization, that i seem to have easily put into action.
The realization, that i'm still looking forward to christmas, although i know what my gifts are and they're not to be exited about. Which cannot be anything but a good thing.
things i'm not enjoying?
bloggers persistent american spelling, NO THERE IS NO Z IN ORGANISATION STOP UNDERLINING IT.
the mess of my room
pile of ironing waiting to be done
fear of exams.
Hope your all good, I'm not sure people read this anymore. Drop me a comment if you read this? cool :)
Wednesday, 16 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i didnt read it cos im busy revising.
ReplyDeletei read some of them :)
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
ReplyDeleteHaa, you so did Jack.
I'm still kinda here
ReplyDelete