I'm a bad influence on those who surround me.
Apparently.
My German teacher told my friend Freddie, that he should consider moving away from me and my friend Greg as me are a negitive influence on him.
A teacher told Jacks Form tutor that Jack should try not to get too distracted by me.
In Art i have bin advised to move a thousand times.
What the hell is wrong with me.
I've lost motivation.
I'm not bad.
Am i?
I'm really not, i'm almost a goody two shoes.
Though is it wrong that really good people annoy me now too?
Gawd, i feel bad. I dont want to fuck up other peoples work cos i'm a chatty loud mouth, who is a bad influence to all that surround her.
Whats this i hear about a 'New Jazz'?
How can there be a new Jazz? I'm the same.
I'm also really tempted to go to sandhurst now, go in the army, behind the scenes or something.
HELP
Wednesday, 22 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jazz. Don't get too annoyed by it. Seriously.
ReplyDeletebut
keep
blogging
:D
and
Honestly don't worry x
sandhurst? wow sounds interestifying :) and your not a bad influence, i dno where theyre getting this from :S
ReplyDelete