Ahh, today i am far less angsty.
My feet and hands are covered in blisters..mainly because i ran 10km in Bethan's shoes.
I'm ok at the moment, looking forward to christmas, seeing pogg again, going to norfolk with family, and of course rowing my ass off.
I was looking through songs that responded to this status update, You know when you just find a song that sums up how your feeling atm!? well i was having a random thought and wondered what people's epiphinated songs were atm? :D
Cos' i thought it'd be an insight into mates minds, but to be honest it only feels like it relates to real life, it doesn't. Mostly there about weird things that you relate to yourself.
One lyric sums up something though, once again, as usual not mine.'I'd love to talk
but don't we know That don't ring true' that relates to me, but i from an 'outsiders' point of view couldn't tell how any of the songs related to my mates lives at that moment.
Music can be magic :)
This is such a tune Chase & Status - End Credits.
Also DOWNLOAD THIS - all the money goes to children in need and it was entirley created by youtubers Chartjackers- I've got nothing.
Adios Amigos :)
I'm ok.
Monday, 9 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete