Friday, 23 January 2009

39.Last Year.

Today i realised that i have a year and a half untill the end of Year 11 and the point when i am unlikley to see my friends everyday, talk to them whenever i want and have a laugh a day with them When i wont be able to muck about in lessons or laugh at teachers. When i wont have singing lessons, CCF,dyslexia lessons, breaks, lunches, locker jokesss annd Yazooo.

Thats scary. Its a year an a half untill i get thrown into the big bad world, unless i get an average of a B pluuus in my GCSES. Everyone keeps saying i'll do it with my eyes closed. But they don't see my tracking or test results. I would say if i was to guess my GCSE results now. I get 1 A* 2 A'S 3 C's and the rest b's. I know tht a B+ about, but im heading downhill, i can feel it. I don't get home and do my homework on the right night, i do it last minuet with poor effort, Im no longer getting A's and B's its allways B's (exeptt for RS). Last year i kiked my arse into gear, managed a few A's in my end of years, got a progress prize and was really pleased with myself. I can't say many people seemed to share my enthusiam, exept my DY teacher and Mr rex. I'm now lagging. Beging not to care again. This happens ever so often. My art and Rs grades go sky high, i begin to fail everything else. Well not fail just not do so well. I loose motivation.
One thing does happen though. This lack of work seems to be directly proportional with happyness. The happyer i am the less i care about school. Which i spose isent that good.

I am not going to be botherd of i fail to get into BMS sixth form. To be honest i might not go even if i get in. I love BMS, the jokes, muck up day and all the other silly traditions the crop up ever so often. Though, i think i'm begging to want out. The rules are pretty slack, we get away with alot, doing no work is not too difficult. I love my friends more than anything, but i might move forn 6th form , just for a change, new people. A levels i would actually enjoy. No stuck up people 'Fine go to a shit hole of a collage' (yes, alex. I will go where ever i like. you don't know everything. That would mean sacrificing, monitorisms, and a chance at house representitives and of course the sixth for stuff we dont get to do.

Who knows? Ithink i need a change. But I'm not sure i want one much. I would miss my mates, but i need a fresh challenge.

You know what, Ive got a year and a half to worry about this. Ive got the ultimate life atm, So i'll enjoy it while it lasts

WOOPWOOP.

Oh by the way
I LOVE Dani
I LOVE Ellen
I LOVE Jack
I LOVE Andy
I LOVE Greg
I LOVE Hannah
I LOVE Yingo
I LOVE Hutty
I LOVE Freddie
I LOVE Rob
I LOVE Marris Man
I LOVE Katy Pogg
I LOVE Charlie welman
I LOVE Laura
I LOVE Alex (though shes hates me atm. but she'll like me again soon)
I LOVE Buck
I LOVE Rosie
If i have forgotten you, i'm not gonna lie and say i love you. You evidently havent occoured to me so can't be that importaint can you?
There are so many others though.

4 comments:

  1. lol i LOVE you.
    wow you have more people on your love list ;) lol
    not that i made one.
    i LOVE my friends however. kind of.
    I agree with entire post.
    go jazz.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. jazz u make to much sense

    and u'll still see us till the start of year 12 even if you decide to leave cos we'll all go into town and catch up
    if its only a year and a half then its only half a year till we have some proper GCSE modules!!
    love u 2 jazz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatever happens im sure it'll be the right thing to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and i love you too (kinda goes without saying tho lol) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete