Sunday, 18 January 2009

34.Talent?

Sitting there on our mountain
Watching the people pass us by,
I'd never felt so warm beforenever felt so high.
We forgot the world around us,
The earth, the moon, the sun,
All we needed was ourselves,
The beginning had just begun.
But life's so full of twists and turns,
It will never be the same,
For he or she who always yearns
For heaven to come round again.
I've never felt so fucking lonely,
So unwanted, I'll fade away,
spill my soul in every teardrop,
nightmare plagues my day
But I'll save my heart for someone,
Who can save me from my mind
We can sit there on our mountain
and watch the people pass us by.








A face of no emotion
Hides a head full of thought
The mind hunts an answer
That never can be caught.
One moment of pure doubt,
Just when you thought you knew,
You can't make someone else's mind,I
t isn't up to you.
A lifetime in the background
Leaves you a million miles behind,
But when you're in the fast lane,
you're always out of time.
Winter broke the wonder
That summer left behind,
It feels like what you built's destroyed
The world's not always kind.
But sometimes it's not as it seems,
The one who's in your head,
Her face shows no emotion
But she thinks of you instead

She's always right behind me,
To catch me when i fall.
If there was one word to describe her,
I'd write it all across the wall.
Every look she gives me,
I thank God for what he gave.
Each time she hints a smile,
Is a memory I'll save.
She doesn't have to teach me salsa,
If she wants to hold my hand.
But it's what she even sees in me
That i don't understand.

2 comments:

  1. lol i know who wrote that. i think :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. so do i!

    I think you are probbably right in your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete