
Today a rather unfortunate experience occurred. I was cycling to school, when i saw the lights on the crossing go red, i sped up so i would reach the crossing before the lights went green again, then i wouldn’t have to wait.
In the winter there is a constant puddle between the traffic lights and the crossing buttons. Though today it was below freezing so the puddle was frozen.
I was cycling towards the crossing, i turned left across the ice and fell off my bike, straight onto my chin then my onto my helmet The rest of my body followed, with my ribs smashing into my bike.
Owwwwww.
So i was laying in the road, in the middle of a (pelican?) crossing. I rolled over to see two faces staring down at me.
‘Alright, Love?’
A hand was offered to help me up, i got up and passed out.
So i was on the road again. I half rolled/crawled off the road and sat on the pavement.I dragged my bike after me. The two people went back to thier cars, One drove off the other parked it and came back over to me. The Picked up my bike and helped me up slowly. I passed out again.
After a few seconds i came to my senses picked up my bike and shuffled home, the lady followed me to make sure i didn’t pass out again. I got home, put my bike away and went inside.
‘Muuuummmm??’
‘Yes, Dear why are you back? Are you ok?’
‘i fell of my bike, i think my face is bleeding’
(Running down stairs noises)
‘Jazz!’
She sat me down and showed me my reflection..nice thats one school blouse wrecked. I wiped the blood from my chin and realised it wasn’t going to stop bleeding anytime soon.
Hmm. I wondered as i sat there , im going to miss my singing lesson.
Then once again i was on the bathroom floor. I’d passed out again. This time i sat up slowly. My mum called the doctor.
Its half nine and ive missed my singing lesson and i was laying in the doctors being poked. I was told that i’m not allowed any sport for two weeks as I’ve got concussion (no biatholon then) I might have cracked ribs but theres no point having an X-Ray as they can’t do anything about that. That i will have a small scar under my chin.
I was sent to a nurse to be patched up. She ran around me ditzily poking, and sticking various plasters and (butterfly stitches?) stery strips to my chin. FIT, is the only way to describe what i look like with these bandages. I was given strict orders to sit on the sofa and do nothing all day, but Little Britain, Guitar Hero and Sense and Sensibility later i’m bored. The big bandage she put on my chin half fell off, so i pulled it off to reveal a bit of a mess, 3 sort of holes in my chin and white strippy stichy things. I texted Jack asking him to tell Ali i couldn’t do the biatholon and telling him what happened. It seemed much worse written down. I’m guessing he told everyone as i got a texts from Hannah , alex and of course Jacks reply.
Hannah ; OMG are you ok? I hope you don’t look to ugly (LIAR) what happened exactly?
OMG did u got to hospital?
Alex; OMG i just heard what happened are you ok?
Jack; Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww are you ok? Awwwwww (Patronising git)
I was actually trying to be sympathetic
My friends and there OMGs. I think there has been a bit of over exaggeration, i think i might be a bit of a disappointment tomorrow when i turn up with a cut under my chin that u can’t really see. Unless i look up.
I was impressed i’d got off quite likely, if i hadn’t been wearing my helmet they would have had to reconstruct my face. So Kids, wear your cycle helmets!
One other thing. Staying at home all day, when your not allowed to play wii, or do anything that you have to think about such as reading is so boaring (yes this definatly dosen't involve thinking). I wish my brother had stayed home..
I'm allowed to take this huge plaster off tomorow when my face stops splerging out gunk and bits of road, then i can take ogg the strippy things off in 5 days..yay.
In the winter there is a constant puddle between the traffic lights and the crossing buttons. Though today it was below freezing so the puddle was frozen.
I was cycling towards the crossing, i turned left across the ice and fell off my bike, straight onto my chin then my onto my helmet The rest of my body followed, with my ribs smashing into my bike.
Owwwwww.
So i was laying in the road, in the middle of a (pelican?) crossing. I rolled over to see two faces staring down at me.
‘Alright, Love?’
A hand was offered to help me up, i got up and passed out.
So i was on the road again. I half rolled/crawled off the road and sat on the pavement.I dragged my bike after me. The two people went back to thier cars, One drove off the other parked it and came back over to me. The Picked up my bike and helped me up slowly. I passed out again.
After a few seconds i came to my senses picked up my bike and shuffled home, the lady followed me to make sure i didn’t pass out again. I got home, put my bike away and went inside.
‘Muuuummmm??’
‘Yes, Dear why are you back? Are you ok?’
‘i fell of my bike, i think my face is bleeding’
(Running down stairs noises)
‘Jazz!’
She sat me down and showed me my reflection..nice thats one school blouse wrecked. I wiped the blood from my chin and realised it wasn’t going to stop bleeding anytime soon.
Hmm. I wondered as i sat there , im going to miss my singing lesson.
Then once again i was on the bathroom floor. I’d passed out again. This time i sat up slowly. My mum called the doctor.
Its half nine and ive missed my singing lesson and i was laying in the doctors being poked. I was told that i’m not allowed any sport for two weeks as I’ve got concussion (no biatholon then) I might have cracked ribs but theres no point having an X-Ray as they can’t do anything about that. That i will have a small scar under my chin.
I was sent to a nurse to be patched up. She ran around me ditzily poking, and sticking various plasters and (butterfly stitches?) stery strips to my chin. FIT, is the only way to describe what i look like with these bandages. I was given strict orders to sit on the sofa and do nothing all day, but Little Britain, Guitar Hero and Sense and Sensibility later i’m bored. The big bandage she put on my chin half fell off, so i pulled it off to reveal a bit of a mess, 3 sort of holes in my chin and white strippy stichy things. I texted Jack asking him to tell Ali i couldn’t do the biatholon and telling him what happened. It seemed much worse written down. I’m guessing he told everyone as i got a texts from Hannah , alex and of course Jacks reply.
Hannah ; OMG are you ok? I hope you don’t look to ugly (LIAR) what happened exactly?
OMG did u got to hospital?
Alex; OMG i just heard what happened are you ok?
Jack; Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww are you ok? Awwwwww (Patronising git)
I was actually trying to be sympathetic
My friends and there OMGs. I think there has been a bit of over exaggeration, i think i might be a bit of a disappointment tomorrow when i turn up with a cut under my chin that u can’t really see. Unless i look up.
I was impressed i’d got off quite likely, if i hadn’t been wearing my helmet they would have had to reconstruct my face. So Kids, wear your cycle helmets!
One other thing. Staying at home all day, when your not allowed to play wii, or do anything that you have to think about such as reading is so boaring (yes this definatly dosen't involve thinking). I wish my brother had stayed home..
I'm allowed to take this huge plaster off tomorow when my face stops splerging out gunk and bits of road, then i can take ogg the strippy things off in 5 days..yay.
aww poor jazz
ReplyDeletethe first thing hannah did wen pooley read it out was laugh btw...then she went on to the OMG's
anyway hope ur feeling alright
THANKS FREDDIE.
ReplyDeleteshe probably knew that anyway...
she would have guessed.
cos thats what she would have done... ;)
x