I realised what i wrote what i was ill was bullshit so im starting again.
This is aimed at people my age so if it seems out of context, its because your not in the same situation as us lot.
I'm suprised. I recently started going out with a guy. He's great. When we decided to get together we realised the war we where heading off to when we got back to school. Imagine. A girl who isent exactly loved, and a reasonably well liked guy, with history. People have though we should have been together for ages before, to be honest we should have neen but anyway. I expected to get to school and be swarmed by comments, mockery and jokes. I walked into school, a few friends ribbed me a bit, a few raised eyebrows. One lesson of finger/blowjob jokes from the years best prick and that was all. The passing comment from a few jokers but mostly as normal. I can't belive we got off so lightly.
I went out with a guy before and i could'nt walk down the corridor without people saying stuff to me. I still get his name shouted at me ever so often.It wasent like he was a huge nerd or anything....but what does it matter?
There are people our age who are on thier second abortion, or who allready have kids. Thier are people in my year who have never been kissed.Its insane, so much for we are all the same.
Guys are age are pretty halarious. You get those who are man enough to have girls for mates, and those who only talk to boys, those who just take the mick, and talk to girls out of school cos were not fit enough. Much of some of them's sense of humor seems to be based on sex..which im not gonna lie is pretty funny.
After all those tips for blokes me and my friend wrote. None of it really matters. If youve found someone who treats you well, whos allways thier when you need them, who you can talk for hours on end about nothing with. All those points are silly. not completely irrelivant but in the scheme of things not much matters. Jack, you have a strange ability to make me stupidly happy without doing anything. =o]you definatly fall under this catagory.
This subject is a bit beyond my brain power atm.Ill write more another time,..gah.
Sunday, 11 January 2009
31.Love (fo teens)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow.
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteyou're so cute.
Could that have been any more patronising?
ReplyDelete