

i would just LOVE to announce my engagement to HUTTTTY.
Jack will be Priest because we need someone to be a pillar of strength and solidity for our marriage (although after meeting him today I must say his tummy is a bit squashy!)jazz is the maid of HORROR and GREGORRRRRYYY is the flower boy, which is still socially acceptable provided he doesn't skip anywhere...Chris will be the best man, as his owl spotting techniques will come in very handy especially during the reception.
Town.
Well kids, i am very disappointed with jazz's *friends* as only Jack and Chris turned up today, but as they are the best ones apart from Hutty and Greg it is excused. We shindigged around doing nout but i did get a cup of tea and a cream egg, and I queued up for HOURS in a crappy little shop for a DVD that doesn't actually work. Me and Chris also practised our social skills with questions such as, *hows the weather?* and *what sort of music are you into?*. And Chris, just for the record,your scarf doesn't look like the gay flag and I'm sorry if i told you that within the first few minutes of meeeeeting you.
And as for POOOOLAAAY. I approve of the relationship completely and am glad you have found Jazzzy poo in your tallest moments.You are better looking in real life and Jazz told me to put this but it is also true. Greg, I'm flattered and LOVE your name.Jazz wants me to do something, but I'm not really paying much attention to her so she can run off and snog POOOLAY and leave me here, which she wont as I am not to be trusted.
Oh yer, and one more thing, you know that cafe on the bottom floor of that weird little centre in Bedford (well i don't??) why do they only give a cup of tea with a tea bag in it? Like, what am I going to do-eat the teabag? WHERE IS THE MILK? and then I realised that I would actually have to send jazz up to get the milk from the front, where she left me alone and succeptable to the ramblings of Jack and Chris! We actually had some nice convo about Fleet and its service station, which was LARVELY.
anyway, i'm off now, but its been fun rambling away and possibly ruining jazz's life...
LOVE from Katy Pogg.
who loves you.
No comments:
Post a Comment