Thursday, 5 February 2009

53.SNOW DAY 3

SCHOOL CLOSED.
Finally school gave up, the snow was relentless all night.

I awoke at 6.30 began to get ready when i recived a text from Alex

"is it snowing much in bedford"

Huh! my whole body filled with exitement and wonder, i ran to the window, drew back the curtain and my chin hit the floor.

Ok that was a lie. My mouth stayed firmly closed, but happyness spread through my being. I went downstairs, ate, jumped in the shower.
SUDDENLY the door to the bathroom bursts open, allowing a rush of cold air from my room.

OI!! DAN! GO AWAY. I shouted. Daniel didn't leave, he shouted.

SCHOOL IS CLOSED!! once again, a smile spread across my face. whyohwhy did he have to tell me while i was in the shower? Wierdo.

I set about organising to go places, meet mates etc. Nobody execpt Jack and Hutty could. Lamme i thought. So we ALLL went to ellens, for a snowball fight.

GUYS; I am bruised. Throw them hard at guys, softer at us? perhaps. We had a right laugh though. Hutty slipping over was classic. My snow angel turned into a lets snowify Jazz.

Alsso.

THE HANNAH SNOW MAN.
Hehheee.. Hannah will hate us, but we built a snowman of her. It started off as a snowman, but then Jack gave it boobs. Then a face. The a penis.On its fourhead. Arms ect. It was all for Davids enjoyment (teehee) Then..we er destrroyed it.I'm not going into details about this snowman for Hannahs sake.
Oh the fun we have......

School is closed tomorrow YAY. Provided me and Ellen finish our english essays i'm having people over. WOOPWOOP.


Though i do feel very sorry for the people who live ages away, home all day must be painfull...illyyyxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment