Sunday, 8 February 2009

59.Music Game

I thought i'd jump on the bandwagon.

1. She dosen't deserve to be in a place like this, all alone. [DANI] Fourth Drink Instinct By Cute is what we aim for

2.Yeah, Mmm, Yeahhhmm, Back up lonleyness, Hello tenderness, I've been waiting for you call

3.(Suzzzziii) Im going to the doctors on Friday, I'm going to the doctors on Friday [JACK] Dr Suzan Maddox PHD by The Wombats

4. My fingertips are moulding into the shape of a crustation, I tried to play with lego but I can't [JACK] Foundations - Newton Falkner

5. Its got my name on it, and its just waiting there for me, I've felt the cold run through my veins.

6. Hahhh huh huaah huh haaaa Dappy tell em' today is the day..

7. A don't drink coffee, I take tea my dear, like my toast done on one side, you can hear it in my voice.. [JACK] Englishman in New York - Razorlight

8.Your way too beautiful girl... [HANNAH] Beautiful Girls By Sean Kingston

9.Looking down on creation, and the only explanation i can find is the love that I've found has put me.....I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU JACK.[DANI] On Top Of The world By the Carpenters

10. buh budadda talking away, i dno, dno what to say, i'll say it anyway..[DANI] Take On Me By A-ha

11. You came into my life, you cannot separate yourself, and I'm found up round here.. GREG This City by Iglu and Heartly

12. Recently I've been hopelessly reaching out for this girl whos out of this world.. [ELLEN + JACK] Obviously by McFly


13. Deep inside (SONG TITLE) its getting harder and harder to tell what came first, uh, deep underwater where thoughts can breath easily.. [JACK] Parallel Universe By Red Hot Chili Peppers

14. There where (SONG TITLE) on there face and there hands, on the green coloured eyelid..

15. (FUNKY TRUMPETSS..)Hah i just sat here for 4 minets of a song waiting for the lyrics...and there arnt any. Ok to get this one.. Its a cover of a faumous Coldplay song by a guy who likes trumpets. [JACK] God Put A Smile On Your Face - Mark Ronson

16. It all started on the school bus, you where nine and i was 10. [ELLEN + JACK] School Uniforms By The Wombats

17.Where are those happy days, they seem so hard to find, i try to reach for you but you have closed your mind, what happened to our love?

18.Cross the border into the big bad.. [ELLEN + JACK]These Streets-Paolo Nutini

19. what will you do when you lonley? nobody waiting by your side? You've been running and hiding far to long.. (IF NOBODY GETS THIS I MAY CRY) [JACK] Layla By Eric Clapton

20.Left on an east bound train, gone first thing this morning, whys what best for you all ways the worst for me?

21. Come to decide that the things i have tried are just in my life to get high on, when i sit alone.. [JACK] Snow ((Hey ho)) by Red Hot Chili Peppers

22. Met her in a club down in ol' soho, where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola.. [JACK] Lola by Robbie Williams

23. whhhhhheeerrrr, All (SONG TITLE) we make time, rumppin and a stompin cos i'm in my prime, born in the north just wanna entertain you, cos i'm down with a state of ... [JACK] Around The World by Red Hot Chili Peppers

24.oooh hey hey, al, what were living in, lemme tell you. And itst's a wonder man can eat at all, When things are big that should be small [JACK] Virtual Insanity by Jamiroqui

25.Well' you done done me and you bet i felt it. [JACK] I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

26.Theres a story about a bloke named Jerry Got slaughtered and got real lairy
In the pub he acted obsured
[DANI] Liquid Lives By Hadouken

27.it's another way to get through the day picking up ripped cigarette boxes hoping that one remains[JACK] Is Yesterday, Tomorow, Today? by Steryophonics

28. (SONG TITLE) bus? train? Dlr? Bicycle? [DANI] Public Transport {skitz} Bu N-Dubz

29. Right about now, funk soul brother. [JACK] Rockafeller Skank by Fatboyslim

30. All the clever things i should say to you,they got stuck somewhere ..[DANI] i like you so much better when your naked By Ida Maria

31. Can't you see its just raining? There ain't no need to [JACK] Bannana Pancakes By Jack Johnson


If anyone gets all of them, ill buy them .. haribo, or something. I think its pretty easy..


You know the rules, no looking the lyrics up. Guess which songs they are and i'll cross them off. Go'on.

17 comments:

  1. 8. Suisidel i dont know the artist
    12. Obvusly McFly
    16. School Uniforms The Wombats
    18 These Streets Palo Nitini
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 Doctor Suzanne mattox PhD the wombats
    4 foundations Newton faulkner
    7 Englishman in new york……..razorlight?
    12 it’s a mcfly song. And I think its called obviously?
    13 Parallel universe red hot chili peppers
    15 God put a smile upon your face mark ronson
    16 School uniforms wombats
    18 these streets paolo nutini
    19 layla eric clapton
    21 snow (hey oh) red hot chili peppers
    22 Lola…. I think you have the Robbie Williams version?
    23 around the world red hot chili peppers
    24 virtual insanity jamiroquai?
    25 Im yours Jason mraz
    27 is yesterday tomorrow, today? stereophonics
    29 The rockafeller skank, fatboy slim
    31 banana pancakes jack johnson

    ReplyDelete
  3. 28 Train or bus arctic monkeys

    thats all i no:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. 28 is wrong... Ellen had some of these already, though im impressed by your Mcfly knowledge.
    And your knowledge of my itunes LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8 is beautiful girls by sean kingston\

    BOOM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the ones ellen already did is cos i wrote the whole list out in one go and it took me a while :)
    and the mcfly, its cos im a real big fan of theirs.
    and i know ur itunes like the back of my hand...... not :S

    ReplyDelete
  7. erm....y have all mine been put as me & Pooley. i quite obv got them first!!! i think this is cheating!! just cos he's ur bf, i still won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol
    (soz im quite competitive)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nahhhh He was doing them whilst u where, u just posted sooner.

    Soz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute is what we aim for - fourth drink insticnt (forgot what number .. sorry)
    1 or 2?

    ReplyDelete
  10. 30. Ida Maria - I LIKE YOU SO MUCH BETTER WHEN YOUR NAKED!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 26. hadouken- liquid lives
    28. publik transport (skit) - n-dubz

    ReplyDelete
  12. is 9. top of the world by the carpenters?
    just a random guess... might not be..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love you dani. screw jack =p

    ReplyDelete
  14. is 10. take on me? - aha

    ReplyDelete