Wednesday, 28 January 2009

45.I'm a Mess.

Ive got homework i have no intention of doing, tests which i care to much to fail that i havent revised for. A english debate which i want to PWN, but am struggeling to concentrate on. i can't afford to go out with my mates, my boyfriend rows way to much.

Im tearful. I just had a great convo with james hutt, good lessons, Aced my art coursework. I have R.S WHICH I AM CHOOSING NOT TO DO. i love R.S. I dno what to do. I'm failing german. I don't know where i really fit in with my friends.

I can blog about the bullshit in my head but not tell me mates or boyriend. I have a head full of everything.

I don't know what to say.

1 comment:

  1. Thats pretty much same for me :S
    There's something stoping me do all the work i neeed to do and stuff :(
    Gahhppooo

    We'll sort it jazz.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete